Monday, June 25, 2007

Start from the very beginning... a very good place to start..

Wow, where has the last two weeks gone!!! It feels like its gone so fast, but yet, we feel like we've been home... So I guess a lot to catch up on... I think the best way to go about it is to rewind and start from the beginning.....

First to arrive to the house were the aussie contingency...



First dibs on the sleeping arrangements...... We had what I called the barracks.... looks like alot of beds, but you may have been unlucky enough to get the base for your bed.... not so comfy... lucky for us, we're all close family unlucky for us... we all tend to snore!!!






Finally, all the cousins unite from Australia, Canada, California and New York.... and that doesn't even include the Aunties and Uncles in da house...... btw, I'm the hot pink chick in the middle....

da house the squatters lived in.....

No comments: